Thursday, February 16, 2012

Ten weeks into training


It's been awhile since I have posted, but I have still been running. This is my tenth week of training, and I have not missed one run since I started. Today, I completed a 5 mile run after work, it was training run number 39, for a total of 188 miles.
On Monday, I was able to complete 12 miles without any cramps. I think that is because I have learned how and when to hydrate, and have incorporated some stretching into my routine. The biggest difference I have noticed is in the ease of the runs. Once I get past that initial mile, mile and a half, it's getting pretty easy. I know I am not ready for 26.2 yet, but I am starting to actually believe I will be by April 29th. I just have to put one foot in front of the other.

No comments:

Post a Comment